Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A museum of pain and hearts

A Museum Of Pain And Hearts


My poems cry for me
My emotions my home
My heart my pain
For my fellows in pain
Who worries about losers
Pity yes
Feel not sorry for victims
My psychiatrist says
No victims in the darkness
In darkness or in bright light
No victims in adult life
Only people who self destroy
Exceptions out layers of course
Wars savage wars are different
When large masses vanish
Massive meltdowns
My psychiatrist is wrong
We should open
A Museum of fine arts

A Museum of pain and hearts




   I'm happy to share a special discount code for” JFK: the magnificent journey” now on sale through Amazon.
With this special discount you will save 40% over the retail price and pay only $16.47 plus shipping.



The code is HJB5NMU 5678206 S and it can only be applied when ordering from the book's CreateSpace e-store, https://www.createspace.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment