Friday, October 2, 2015

MY PASSPORT

Dear Friends

Five years ago DEA raided my house and office, confiscated my wealth unconstitutionally and violated my civil rights. I turned the matter to my attorneys . Then upon my attorneys counsel I voluntarily surrendered my passport.
A month ago my government agreed to return my passport. Now I hear the civil servants in possession of my passport are very busy, hence I must wait . For how long , I'm not told.
Dear friends
Would you please  offer your input about my next move without risking off retaliation from Uncle Sam.


Alen J Salerian MD
Passportless I fly

Changes I dream
Sudden absolute changes
Small large or symbolic
Prayers that come through
The best armor against pain
Poems words essays
Rushing free flawless
Bubbling waters
Refreshing fresh clear
I wish now
I pray now
I dream now
Not to write
Perhaps then
Only then
I could fly with no wings
Could fly passportless

Passportless I fly

No comments:

Post a Comment