Monday, October 5, 2015

Turkish coffee Dr Salerian poem

Turkish Coffee

Boiling water in a cup
Steam rising
Brown and black foaming
Tiny bubbles
Fighting for air
Bubbling bubbles boxing
Knocking each other out
This is war
No blood
Thousands of brave cells
Battling till the end
And suddenly a wake-up call
I hear mom from heaven
“Where is my coffee?”
And I say
Mom mom
You still watch me
And mom says

Good mothers never die


   I'm happy to share a special discount code for” JFK: the magnificent journey” now on sale through Amazon.
With this special discount you will save 40% over the retail price and pay only $16.47 plus shipping.






The code is HJB5NMU 5678206 S and it can only be applied when ordering from the book's CreateSpace e-store, https://www.createspace.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment