Monday, October 12, 2015

Tales Of My Tribal Tree Dr Salerian poem

Tales Of My Tribal Tree

My tribe my tree
Branches of
Anatolian roots
Waves from Euphratese
Sayat Nova hymns
Seeds
Babies old and young women
Around the globe
Green yellow orange red leaves
Stunningly beautiful
Black olive  eyes playing  violin
Giving birth  to infant paintings
Branches twisting and connecting
Overarching big seas
Huge storms
Death disease betrayal are life

Please  believe me
Time flies
Seeds spread
Leaves travel
Wind blows
At eerie special moments
Take a break
Close your eyes
Try to hear and smell
Smoldering
Armenian timbre
Mount Ararat humming
Pastoralwinds

Tales of my tree


   I'm happy to share a special discount code for” JFK: the magnificent journey” now on sale through Amazon.
With this special discount you will save 40% over the retail price and pay only $16.47 plus shipping.








CreateSpace e-store, https://www.createspace.com/




The code is HJB5NMU 5678206 S and it can only be applied when ordering from the book's

No comments:

Post a Comment