Friday, October 9, 2015

once we were one cell my twin DR SALERIAN POEM

Once We Were One Cell My Twin


I will always remember
Our dark days in prison
Long nights
Tightly wrapped
In a tiny cell
Warm very warm
Punishing hot
Baking hot
Getting  whipped kicked
Begging for water
Not knowing
When this torture would end
And then
Your kind gesture
For me to be the first
To say hello to Mama
Mama hugging me
You still in the dungeon
Awaiting  freedom
And years later
In  a biology class
The discovery
Once we were one cell my twin
In that dungeon
In the womb
What a journey has been

What a fantastic journey

   
I'm happy to share a special discount code for” JFK: the magnificent journey” now on sale through Amazon.
With this special discount you will save 40% over the retail price and pay only $16.47 plus shipping.










The code is HJB5NMU 5678206 S and it can only be applied when ordering from the book's CreateSpace e-store, https://www.createspace.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment