Friday, October 30, 2015

We Live Together dr Salerian poem image



We Live Together

 The question
Who am I?
Not a simple one
Confusing at times
Silencing me
Am I a father
Doctor husband painter poet
Cartoonist American
Armenian Turkish
Fearful of little people
Billions and billions
Bacteria living in me
No green cards
Voting rights
Living in fear
To be washed away
Should my residents
Become citizens
Adopting my DNA
Do many crucial states
Liver spleen heart kidneys
Are they independent
Like Kansas or Canada
We live together
Function as one
Except the boss of course
My brain
My brain can’t survive alone
Depend on others
Other living and nonliving things
Mother lover friend
Air water sun moon and the stars
Does this mean I’ m air
And not an American
I don't know why I am
I know who I am
Just a group of cells
Blessed with
Endless memories
Beautiful sounds and images
Walking on clouds
Singing I'm every thing
Hoping
We will live together
Not war

Enjoy universe

No comments:

Post a Comment