Sunday, October 4, 2015

We are rivers and oceans dr salerian poem

We Are Rivers And Oceans

Let me be
Your
Waterfalls white
Gray clouds
Let me rumble through
Creeks and streams
Let me eat
Waves after waves
Thundering rain
Let me drink your
Placid mountain lakes
Your natural wonders
To become humans
Living things
Different colors
Different races
Let us start fresh
Let us find a planet
Let us pretend

We are rivers and oceans

   I'm happy to share a special discount code for” JFK: the magnificent journey” now on sale through Amazon.
With this special discount you will save 40% over the retail price and pay only $16.47 plus shipping.





The code is HJB5NMU 5678206 S and it can only be applied when ordering from the book's CreateSpace e-store, https://www.createspace.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment