Thursday, January 21, 2016

Flying An Angel For Susan Svrluga,Washington Post, Dr. Salerian poem

Flying An Angel
For Susan Svrluga

I’ m very lucky
Flying an angel
 Being so fortunate
 Perched on an angel
 A lifetime privilege
 Soaring high in the sky
 Different earth
 Clashes walkers wars
 Even the climate
 Icebergs Greenland and deserts
 Incredibly plain and simple
 Not simply ecstasy
 The euphoria from flying an angel
 The clarity of life in general
 Gaining renewed faith
 Watching “Faithful” the 2001 movie
 Thousands of times
 Flying over Newton Connecticut
 Discovering eerie connections
 From Faithful to Sandy Hook
 To err is human
 Why can't my friend
 The Post reporter
 This naive pretty girl
 Just say sorry
 My angel says
‘” You’re not enjoying flying me
Humans lie all the time
Why not Mr. Post and Ms Susan”
I say
“My Angel flying you
Opened up my eyes
Friends don't lie”


Note:  The Washington Post reporter Susan Svurluga suggested
it's okay for people to be robbed by Mr. David Wheeler  an actor

 (” Faithful”2011)  nowadays accepting donations by impersonating to be a victim of Sandy Hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment