Sunday, January 17, 2016

Washington Post Susan Svrluga Believes when the Pope speaks we should all listen

   Washington Post Susan Svrluga Believes  when the Pope speaks we should all listen

 It's time to elect our next president.
    An ideal time to raise questions.
   The biggest percentage of our tax dollars is spent for military. No one seems to know the precise budget or CIA or NSA.
     Our daily lives are filled with terror or impending terror.
    I would like to know whether my next president will be honest about 9/11 and Sandy Hook. They seem to be taboo topics.
     I would like to know how my next president will explain the way the building seven-WTC7 collapsed in 10 seconds. All experts agreed it was a controlled demolition. The official report never addressed the issue of building seven.     The same happened with Sandy Hook ., No autopsies? No death certificates? The FBI the Social Security records indicating no one died in Newton Connecticut?
     Is it possible for me to raise questions without getting labeled as a conspiracy theorist? Is it possible to have honest answers without becoming a target for venom?
    I wish my trusted reporters from Washington Post raised those questions. But nowadays that seems to be unrealistic. One reporter at the Post Susan Svrluga believes when the Pope speaks  we should all listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment