Thursday, January 7, 2016

Man-Made Illusions For Pres. Obama, Dr salerian poem

Man-Made  Illusions
For Pres. Obama

My long inexcusable silence
Not letting  people know
Bad news
A modern nuclear winter
Upon earth
What rotting us from inside
Not fiery fires
Or slow radiation
Ripped skin oozing
Should I visit my pastor?
At St. Mary's Armenian church
Should I confide in mama in heaven?
Perhaps baba more rational
Should I not tell anyone?
Spare them despair
My silence is gift
I’m no role model
A student of men
Studying mass delusions
Man-made illusions
Should I forget ?
Instead skiing on Mount Ararat
Should  I share with my people in heaven?
But not Obama
President knows
Man-made mass delusions
Shall bring nuclear winter
Ice age shall reign
Till zero kid lies
Presidential lies
Should I tell the President
No kid died
In Newton Connecticut?



NOTE: 6 PhDs and 7 researchers offered scientifically sound evidence that no one died at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment