Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hunting Dr S,poem by dr salerian

Hunting Dr S

Men dressed in black
Perfect courtroom suit
Beneath the surface
Hot blood rushing
Ready for the kill
Eyes feasting on prey
A man dressed in white
A doctor at work
Healing pain
A school of sharks gliding
Above my office
Under too
Perhaps inside
Microphones wires and a phone
Ready for action
My heart racing
Breathing faster
My patient serene
I feel I’m their prey
I am the doctor
They came for me
Smiling sharks in frenzy
Assault in my office
Are these illusions ?
I know I drank water
Sharks offering water
Possibly passed out
Am losing it?
I know they came for me
My fuzzy mind
My patient said
“They came for you
He will never practice
Never practice again”
The men said
Before swimming away”







Note: On March 3, 2011 a small army of armed men raided my home and office confiscated my wealth and drugged me in my office as part of the War on drugs and doctors. They have never apologized for their actions nor returned my wealth.

1 comment:

  1. Intriguing, layers and layers condensed in a poem so tense, speaks volumes in a sense.

    ReplyDelete