Saturday, January 23, 2016

I blame Ariel Sabar Of The Washingtonian for my rape,dr salerian

  I Blame Ariel Sabar Of The   Washingtonian For My Rape

To realize an error but to refuse acknowledging it  is dishonest . This is what Ariel Sabar has done since he authored”Tthe spectacular fall of Washington's most popular psychiatrist” in the Washingtonian three years ago.
   Ariel’s  assassination of me in February 2013 should win him  a Pinocchio award for creative writing.
   I the former chief psychiatric consultant to the FBI, someone who had practiced in Washington DC for 40 years was portrayed as a reckless killer was responsible for the death of a young man.
   Ariel had  all the evidence including expert reports exonerating me. He ignored it. Because of this article I ended up being committed to a psychiatric hospital for mental competency .
    I was raped at Butner FMC.  I blame Ariel Sabar for my rape and  for the suffering of my family.
    Ariel  is a professional  assassin. He assassinated me  without bullets. And he got away with it.

   Nowadays I'm broke and don't have the financial means to sue Ariel. And sadly all good lawyers are very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment