Monday, March 16, 2015

Dr. Jacqueline Watson DC Board of medicine and cover up

                            Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com 
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byers Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian
Solange MacArthur



Dr. Jacqueline Watson
Executive Director
Washington DC Board of Medicine
Washington DC
     Dear Dr. Watson
    Thank you for your letter of February 27, 2015                                                            
  Am I wrong to think that the board is making a serious error by covering up previous errors?
     I will never practice medicine again but it is important  that the DC Board of medicine take responsibility for past mistakes that led to the revocation of my license. This is of essence .         You're own records  will invalidate your letter.  I appreciate that you want the matter to be closed. An appropriate closure would necessitate logical answers to the concerns raised by my previous letter which are of crucial importance for public safety..    The DC Board of medicine is not a private agency. You are  accountable for your errors. It's possible that because of your a errors 2 people died prematurely. I remind you that an independent peer-reviewed journal found your decisions to be detrimental to Deborah Sypert and Joseph Nassar. They were 2 out of 17 patients under investigation.
   For ethical reasons alone you cannot be the judge and the jury when you were accused of criminal negligence. The appropriate thing to do is for you  to refer this case to appropriate authorities. You're morally and ethically obligated to inform me as to why you're not referring this case for further investigation.
     Am I mistaken to suggest that pharmacist Shane Miller, Dr. David Katz and Dr. Michael Fratkin committed perjuries that launched a false investigation of my practice?
    Am I wrong to consider that Dr. Jacqueline Watson was unethical by dismissing DNA like evidence of perjury by major  complainants?
  Am I mistaken to blame my lawyers Bernie Grimm and David  Sanford of negligence for their failures?  They indeed did fail to protect me against frivolous and unlawful allegations filed by pharmacist Shane Miller, Dr. David Katz and Dr. Michael Fratkin?       
    Am I delusional to think that my lawyer David Sanford failed to  vigorously defend me by not ordering timely consultations from appropriate experts i.e. a cardiologist and a pathologist who later declared that the death of Patrick Kennedy was caused by congenital cardiac disease.? Furthermore the experts confirmed that the Fairfax County pathologist Dr. Shane Chittenden had made a serious error in misdiagnosing the cause of death   as secondary to methadone despite  the autopsy and laboratory findings that invalidated his conclusions .
Please do the right thing and refer my case to the appropriate authorities. Respectfully

Alen j Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment