Thursday, January 22, 2015

date rape drug

                           Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com        dralensalerian.blogspot.com 



Eric Holder
The Atty. Gen.
Department of Justice
 Washington DC

 January 22, 2015

Dear Mr. Holder

      Thank you  for ordering an investigation into the barbaric assaults I endured during my psychiatric imprisonment at FMC BUTNER in 2014.
 Will you please also investigate whether I was drugged by DEA agent Sponheimer during the raid on my office on March 3, 2011 in Washington DC.?
   That day I was not allowed to have contact with my attorneys. Was it possible that  Mr. Sponheimer  was trying to cover up his criminal act: involuntary administration of a chemical substance –  similar to date rape drug rohypnol- for I was under custody for eight hours yet I only remember five minutes.
    What happened to me has serious implications for millions of Americans with pain. Thank you.

Respectfully

Alen  J Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment