Monday, January 26, 2015

dear high school student


                        Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                                dralensalerian.blogspot.com 


January 26, 2015

Dear Kaleigh

   Your recent skirmish with death and remarkable quick recovery prompted me to write this letter.
   One day some time after I am gone you could be  our president. This is because you have all the essential gifts  to become a president and the desire to lead.
 Please  hold on to your values  after you enter the White House. Please protect your soul and do not let your triumphs compromise you.
I was a high school student when Pres. John F. Kennedy died. I cried. JFK was a great man who defended reason and prevented a nuclear war. He has been my hero ever since.
 I want you to watch 12 images and reach your own conclusion about JFK s death. Then write down on a piece of paper, a note to yourself and say I will not change when I become the president. Sign it. And remember your pledge.

Alen J Salerian MD


PS: visit my blog to study 12 images

No comments:

Post a Comment