Tuesday, January 6, 2015

eric holder 2ndrequest passport

  January 5, 2015 


Mr. Eric Holder
Atty. Gen.
Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington DC 20530


    Dear Mr Holder


   This is my second request to  have my passport back? . 
   My passport to heal..My passport to visit my people in Istanbul.
   I'm not a flight risk. I will not run because I want my trial.
   For four years I've been waiting to have my day in court . I have been imprisoned, committed to an asylum, forced to bankruptcy, tortured and raped while waiting for my trial.
  One of your employees, Mr. Sponheimer terrorized my family  bullied CVS pharmacies not to accept  my prescriptions  and made them stamp medication bottles with warnings that I was under  DEA investigation  long before my indictment.
  Are we in Nazi Germany?  
   Please let me heal .
   I shall be back. I shall be because I can't wait to prove that the bad apples of our government do not represent America.

No comments:

Post a Comment