Saturday, January 24, 2015

pain or pig doctors ?

Warning . warning . warning .This is not fiction.
. April 30, 2014
 PREPARED remarks by Alen J Salerian MD
Reporters packed in the room. Some hanging from the chandeliers for a better view.(this is fiction)


      Thank you for being here.
      I am Dr. Alen Salerian.
      I have practiced in Washington DC for 40 years.
      I'm a life member of the American Psychiatric Association.
     I'm  proud of my service to my country and the FBI. As the chief of FBIs MPERT I had the honor to lead the psychological debriefing of  FBI agents after the Waco operation.
    I have been the founder and president of Doctors For Equal Rights For Mental and Physical Pain and the medical director of the Salerian Center For Neuroscience And Pain.
  I'm here today to inform you that  a few bad apples of our government have made a mockery of our Constitution and the practice of medicine.
    Since March 3, 2011 I have lost everything,.I have been  forced to bankruptcy, destitution and total financial dependence on family and friends.  My demise has occurred with small illegal punches over a period of time.  
    It began with   CVS boycotting my valid prescriptions nationwide. CVS branded  medication bottles : DR SALERIAN   IS UNDER DEA NVESTIGATION.,  then with no stated reason  Citibank terminated   banking services.,
    On April 5, 2012 the DC Health Department suspended my DEA license. Administrative hearings were held but  Judge Dean never ruled on the lawfulness of the suspension.  Salerian Neuroscience and Pain Center was forced to shut down and filed for bankruptcy .
  1200 patients had to find  a new doctor .  17 people lost jobs.
  Philip, my bookkeeper committed suicide.
  John my dear friend, my colleague treating some of my patients died prematurely .  He was ambushed by DEA, lost his license , and bled to death in November 2013  . My wife had a cardiac event one month before.
      7 patients committed suicide.  
    There were other premature and sudden deaths. Two extraordinary souls Kevin Byers my attorney and Siobhan Reynolds the former president of pain relief and the founders of doctors for equal rights for mental and physical pain died in a plane crash in December 2011.
  Today I await my criminal trial. I have been accused of drug trafficking.
 A week ago, the court delayed my criminal trial and ordered involuntary psychiatric evaluation at FMC Butner prison.
   I'm not suicidal. I'm not homicidal. I'm not a national security threat. I've never had a trial .Why am I being committed to a mental institution? Why am I being imprisoned ?
   Because pain doctors are pig doctors in America .We are easy prey. 20,000 of us have been slaughtered in the last 10 years, silently and quietly.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information.
    Pain Management Doctor Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete