Sunday, February 10, 2019

bad lawyers and judges


 Bad lawyers and judges

80 million Americans in  need of controlled substances are  treated as slaves by DEA   who treat their  Drs as drug dealers.
Americans watch the  crimes passively, some more actively than others such as lawyers and judges who profit from these savage acts.
 How can we otherwise justify locking up 20,000 doctors as drug dealers?
 What did my $5 million lawyers do  with he evidence of DEA crimes?
 How did I end up in prison?
 How did I end up in solitary confinement?
 How did I end up getting raped?
How can the governments justify the premature unnecessary deaths  of  eight people ?
 Why did  judge Dean not rule the emergency closure of my office opted hearing that the chief  pharmacist who recommended to closure and  one of the complainants, dr. Fratkin
acknowledged that they lied .

1 comment:

  1. Are people with chronic pain and addiction second-class citizens?

    ReplyDelete