Wednesday, February 6, 2019

SILENT ABANDONEMENT


My resilience is not the same
 My brain is not the same
 This time  it began after  I had to change the medications that helped me for 30 years. Now I know why that happened. It wasn’t  Washington. The initiative came from Athens. I  have reliable in formation. Probably the article  in a paper here  upset some local moles.  This is good news.
The  bad news is  my friend and psychiatrist my trusted doctor  jumped ship .
 Fear I suppose. He just vanished.  
Is  this ethical? I sent  Michael Gross letters asking him  for an explanation. He never responded.
 This was not the first time  I was abandoned  by  professionals I trusted .
Al BELCUORE  was my attorney  when I was falsely accused of killing  Patrick Kennedy.
 Al gathered  the medical  evidence which showed  that  Patrick died from a congenital heart disease , confirmed by the autopsy and normal low methadone blood levels. 
   Belcuore e abandoned me. He never passed on the crucial information about Patrick Kennedy. David Sanford was equally unethical. Sanford  abandoned me knowing    I had not killed Patrick, I  endured  solitary confinement  and rape in a dungon called Butner federal prison. He just ran.



 Some days  I have fire.
  Some days I see no reason.
 I lost  my son. I lost friends and family members   who believe I self destroyed.
  Recently  more devastating punches  came . I’m stunned.
 My blog gets  200  hits. Two radio shows lately averaged 30,000 people listen don’t buy books.
 Please read the new Tuskeegee persecution off pain doctors in America. If you have time check my blog  dr.alensalerian.blogspot.co

No comments:

Post a Comment