Saturday, February 9, 2019

PAIN advocates please listen


PAIN advocates please listen


DEA

raided my house  and office in Washington DC on March 3, 2011 and  was the force behind the DC  department of health closing down my office ant de-licensing me  before I was shipped to a federal prison  and declared mentally insane.
 I lost everything. My bookkeeper and seven patients committed suicide within one year.
 My family  paid over $5 million for my defense including  private investigators.
 This made it possible to document criminal and unethical acts by   DEA, DC Department of Health DC Bordeaux medicine  and other  individuals and  corporations .
 Even two years after the raid DEA did not have any medical expert opinion  of malpractice  by me.
 Two separate hearings were held  about my license and  the emergency office closure.
 DC Department and Patricia D’antonio claimed  I killed  Patrick Kennedy. Medical expert opinions and autopsy reports  proved my innocence.
   Attorneys Bernie Grimm  and David Sanford failed  to inform the board of medicinin  in a timely manner  the medical evidence.. Sloppy work, human errors etc.
  During the emergency hearings  the key witnesses   Patricia Dantonio  and Dr. Fradkin acknowledged misrepresentations and manipulations . This was a legal  victory. The administrative judge  John Dean never ruled. David Sanford  failed to ask for a timely ruling.
 All of the above and other atrocities are well documented in my book  The  New Tuskeegee, persecution of pain doctors in America, it Is on Amazon  and Kindle. You can download it for a few dollars. My press conferences are  on YouTube. My blog has  precise documentation as well.   dralensalerian.blogspot.com
 It is imperative that you read this book in order for us to have a meaningful discussion.
 Here’s the bottom line:
 It was incompetence and malpractice by my lawyers that let  DEA get away with major crimes including  contributing to premature deaths.
  I’m looking for a law firm with balls and a  PR firm. .
  I would like to get a consultation to validate my observations first.
 My case is  meticulously documented . the BERLIN wall lasted decades but eventually  crumbled. The  despicable wall of persecution of pain doctors Will soon crumble too.
 Thanks
ALEN

No comments:

Post a Comment