Saturday, February 9, 2019

letter to david sanford from david and liars



My Letter to david sanford
I AM NO DRUG DEALER. I AM A DOCTOR


 I was falsely accused of killing Patrick Kennedy and   distributing   controlled substances in my medical practice In Washington DC.
 March 3, 2011 raid occurred   without the government  obtaining medical expert opinion  the minimum necessity for prosecuting a physician. Criminal acts   before and during  the raid  were documented, the agent in charge was reprimanded and ordered off the case. However the same agent continued  to commit more crimes until the very end. He’s crimes were meticulously  video recorded  and documented  by private investigators. The fraudulent autopsy  and the fraudulent complaints with the DC Department of Health were also documented.  The hearings  exposed and documented  perjuries by key witnesses. The chief pharmacist who engineered the office closure  acknowledged  under oath  she lied.
 Two medical experts  proved  I did not kill Patrick Kennedy.
  Two other medical experts  proved my practice  was excellent.
 I went bankrupt, my office closed, my bookkeeper and seven patients committed suicide, I went  to prison, spent time in solitary confinement, was declared insane  after I got raped in prison.
 Here is my report card for my lawyers.

AL BELCUORE 0
Glen Donath 1
David Sanford 0

Dear David ,Glen and AL


I AM NO DRUG DEALER. ADMIT GUILT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment