Tuesday, February 19, 2019

painful questions


Questions for my lawyer

 Do you  know  about 20,000 doctors who went down   because of false accusations of being  drug dealers?
 Are you taking your medicine?
 Do you know that DEA is Mini CIA using the same strategies  CIA used  to kill pres. Kennedy  to declare war in Vietnam  at the expense of 50,000 American and 1.5 million Vietnamese?
  Are you taking your medicine
 Do you know that CIA –NASA  lied about the fictional moon missions and when William Cooper Thomas Baron , Gus Grissom and Stanley kubrick , and even the former director of CIA William Colby spoke  the truth they were killed?
 I don’t have time to study these matters but did you take your medicine?
 Why did we lie about Saddam Hussain s arms of mass destruction?
 Are you taking your medicine?
 Don’t you think it was a mistake for CIA to justify the inside job on 9/11 and 3500 deaths as collateral damage  of fighting terrorism?
 Are you taking your medicine?
  Upon your advice without a trial I went to prison to get raped and tortured. I would like to sue you or your law firm. Is that okay with you?
 Nothing  should  stop you. Bad things  have happened to me.  Did I tell you how I survived the Marine camp in  Fishslave? Did you take your medicine today?

No comments:

Post a Comment