Thursday, February 7, 2019

DEA’s Witch Hunt of Alen J Salerian MD



            DEA’s Witch Hunt of Alen J Salerian MD


DEA engaged in a witch hunt which destroyed my medical career and contributed to the deaths of   seven patients and one staff member.
 Critical errors by  my lawyers  were  responsible  for the  outcome..
 Al Belcuore, David Sanford,  Josh and Glen.
 I documented all the criminal activities and the medical facts exonerating  me in  my book  The  New Tuskeegee persecution of pain doctors in America.


Al Belcuore  .
 Al had  the medical  evidence and expert medical opinion which showed  that  Patrick kennedy died from a congenital heart disease , confirmed by the autopsy and normal  methadone blood levels.
 Not only he  suddenly quit he never passed on the crucial information about Patrick Kennedy. His malpractice led to my  loss of medical license ,bankruptcy and imprisonment.

. David Sanford  
 He knew I had not killed Patrick, but did not say a single word to the DC Board of medicine before the final disastrous outcome.
 Judge Dean had not ruled on the office closure. The  hearings  dismantled  the governments  claims of  malpractice  and  dr. Fratkin a key government witness  told the judge that he lied and manipulated me. David didn nothing with this information.
   In prison I was in solitary confinement  and suffered  sexual abuse . He filed a complaint with the Department of Justice  before  then ran away .

Judge Dean; Administrative judge; Washington DC

 Never ruled on the office closure. The  hearings  dismantled  the governments  claims of  malpractice  and  dr. Fratkin a key government witness  told the judge that he lied and manipulated me. .

The case is open  because the judge never ruled  on the summary suspension of  my  licensing office closure.  murder because of reckless legal and medical negligence DEMANDI  further investigation and legal action.

No comments:

Post a Comment