Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Dear doctors and lawyers and pain


Dear drs lawyers and  friends
 My book The New Tuskeegee; Persecution of Pain Doctors in America (www.Amazonbooks.com) documents how DEA   by    terror, intimidation, deception and criminal activities  contributed to the deaths of  seven patients  and  my medical practice. Without due process my office was shutdown, and without a trial I was shipped to a Federal prison where I endured solitary confinement, psychological torture and rape.
 The  atrocities  my patients and my family suffered  happened  under the watch of  many  attorneys , prestigious law firms with  active  collaboration from  governmental agencies ,private corporations and individuals.
 I AM now in search for a law firm and  pain advocacy organizations  to let the public know the unspeakable crimes against people with chronic pain and addiction in their doctors.
 Thank you for your help
ALEN

alensalerian@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment