Friday, February 15, 2019

SENATOR Cardin



Senator Ben Cardin - senator@cardin.senate.gov>
Fri, Feb 15, 9:40 PM (11 hours ago)
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
to me
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
     Thank you for sharing your thoughts and suggestions regarding health care policy. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to hear from Marylanders on how we can improve the quality of and access to high-quality, affordable health care. I am determined, with your help, to ensure that every Marylander can receive the care they require.
     I apologize for not responding to you prior to the conclusion of the 115th Congress; however, 

 Dear Sen.
 Finally you’re hearing me. I’m happy for 80 million Americans in pain.
   Long before the raid on March 3, 2011 I  asked my attorney Alfred Belcuore  take legal action against CVS for stamping medication bottles Dr. Salerian is under DEA investigation.
  Sabotage by DEA of PAIN BRAIN   September 4, 2011 was well-documented .   
The designated driver  of  the event was kidnapped by  the DEA agent in charge, the  same fellow who drugged me in my office on March 3, 2011  and medicated my patient shipping  her into a mental hospital the following day.  The same fellow joy rided  with my daughter’s confiscated car  and  engineered the  fraudulent complaints filed  by  dr. Katz  dr. Fradkin and pharmacist   Shane Miller.
 What did Belcuore,  Sanford,  judge Dean, judge Sargent,  judge Jones, mayor Vincent, attorney DONATH DO   with   all these criminal activities?
 When can we have a telephone consultation?
 Respect fully

Alen J Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment