Friday, February 15, 2019

trial in greece


Dear  friends

 On April 19, 2019 I will have my trial in Athens Greece to   respond to allegations that I’m a drug dealer importing narcotics from America to poison  Greece.
One year ago the prosecutor said she knew my kind of  American trash and  demanded  my imprisonment until my trial.   I had received medications sent by  Chloe  and prescribed by my Washington psychiatrist Dr. Michael Gross for sleep apnea and attention deficit disorder. The policemen  did not find any evidence of drug dealing and reported their findings in a positive manner indicating that  I was not a drug dealer and the medications were for my personal use.
 I have now reliable information that this unfortunate event was prompted by locals  unhappy with  an interview I gave to Democracia  newspaper  . So let’s say this was a cheap revenge.
 I’m always afraid of dirty tricks.  Will it be possible for you to attend my trial? Or write a letter to the judge? The more people know the truth the harder it is for liars to prevail.
 Thank you for your support and understanding
ALEN

No comments:

Post a Comment