Monday, February 11, 2019

Is David Sanford a good lawyer?


 Questions for attorney  David Sanford

    Patrick  Kennedy was the crucial patient whose death was falsely blamed on me and  became  the single most important  reason for the DC board  of  medicine to revoke my license. This then led to a chain of  other events including indictment and imprisonment.

A.    Why did  you   object  to  getting expert medical opinion   to  defend me?  By THE time you  honored my request IT was  late  for the  medical board.
B.     Why did  you instruct me not to say anything about Patrick Kennedy case including ethical violations  because the government  expert witness was the former psychiatrist of my wife   Judith? Steven Kennedy was my patient. I had fired him because of his  manipulations. Patrick’s mother and two siblings were my patients . the entire case stunk. The autopsy was flawed.
C.     Before the final board meeting why did you  instruct me. not to say anything about
C.the fraudulent complaints  by doctors KATZ and  FRATKIN and pharmacist Shane Miller?
D.     Why  didn’t you address Patrick Kennedy  and  the fraudulent complaints  when you addressed  the DC board OF MEDICINE?

Dear David
 80 million Americans with chronic pain  want to know your answers.
 Please   do what makes sense. Please  speak the truth.
 Thank you
alen

1 comment:

  1. Please share this with others to help people with chronic pain

    ReplyDelete