Monday, June 15, 2015

Hrant DINK DR SALERIAN POEM IMAGE

Hrant Was a courageous mind the editor of agos  in Istanbul. what a great man what a loss.
 







29.Hrant Talked To Me This Morning

When the wind blew
The wind
From Kinali
Brisk
Refreshing
Melodic
Gentle fugues
Ali , Ara sounds
Brothers joy….

Hrant talked to me this morning
Love not pink red yellow tall short Muslim or Jew
Love  no jungle
An odyssey
Bonding
Hearing  winds
Healing wounds
Volcanic pent-up pain
Not Kurdish Turkish Greek Laz or Armenian
Ancient blood
Floods  of Van  Kars Malatya   
Old  fresh sores 
And salt

I talked to Hrant this morning
Is magic Ali chanting Hrant?
Is love  red, pink
Dora, Metin sipping coffee?
Mimar  watching  Sinan and azaleas bloom
On  shoulders of Bosporus?
I smiled this morning
When the wind blew
Smell of Istanbul
Sense of  you
Illusion?
Delusion?
Chimes of wind bells
Robust scent of “cay”
I heard you whisper ,
Merhaba Hrant
Hrant You” kardes”
Don't part
Stay
Help
Till  jungle  calms

Hrant talked to me this morning
The chimes of wind bells
Squirrels ran
I listened …..
“Love is life
 Love is sand,
Pebbles,
Swimming in clouds
Love is heat
Heart pain pink red
 Gypsy and plenty of wind
And wind is human
Forgiveness divine
I’m the windI ‘ll always be”
You whispered

No comments:

Post a Comment