Saturday, June 13, 2015

Once I was a butterfly Dr. SALERIAN POEM and image

 Once I was a butterfly

And once upon a time
A butterfly I was
Traveling
On an elephant’s trunk
 On the way to
 Distant lands
 Special counsel
 A trusted man
 Help navigate  
 A young male
Who could afford  my wisdom
The problem was
Did he listen ?

 Yelling
 Slowdown watch
 The forest and trees
 Flying toward us
 Flying toward us faster
 Was the forest
 Myself scared
Taking refuge
 In elephants nose
Nerves all nerves…..

Then came the crash
Mother of all
Big Bangs
Blood pouring in
Blood drowning me
Swimming to air
Climbing on top
Sitting  on trunk
Hearing whimpish  sounds
Elephant down
 Elephant was
Licking his wounds

Prancing elephant
Now dancing
Not running fast
Joyful
Thanking me
For nothing
I said
“ Thank not me
Thank pain
Pain

Is our teacher”

No comments:

Post a Comment