Wednesday, June 10, 2015

jungle laws according to Mr. Foxdr salerian poem image

Jungle laws according to Mr. Fox

“Don't visit my jungle’
My Fox friend counseled
“Our laws
Must know before you come”
“I'm game Mr. Fox
I'm game
Laws same everywhere”
I live not far from
White House?
Thick oak trees
Clean roads
Rough laws
Lots of lawyers”

”Let me tell you
 Our Laws…”
Mr. Fox said raising his voice
First  LAW size matters
Second…. mind your own business”
“ That  means what?” I shouted
“Not to be a Don Quixote
 SavIng  Bambi's”
“Wow you savage
Shame on you
A good lion
Must defend deer babies"
“Wake-up my friend
 This is no Disneyland”
“Okay okay I get it’ I yielded grudgingly
“Third Law… run when you spot a hungry beast
Don't mess with them when hungry’”
“ Those the same damn laws
I'll feel home in your jungle”
 Exuberant I shouted
Mr Fox  smiled
Rising his head
“You're wrong
Very wrong my friend
 Both of us have laws
Ours are savage and rock solid
Yours clean and plastic”
 Head spinning I did ask
"I'm shocked by your wisdom
How could you see through us?”
 Smiling Mr Fox  said
" Why would you visit my jungle otherwise?"

No comments:

Post a Comment