Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tom Brady or me

Tom Brady Or Me

 Greetings my son
 Let me  offer
 Basic safety things
 Erasing early teachings
 Singing
“Lie my boy lie
 When you trip
 Do a Tom Brady
 Calm cool polite
 Hope of goodness
 And
 Mention the pontiff
 When in trouble"

Covering up is easy
Sensing ecstasy
Exhilaration
Watching shock and sorrow
Tearful faces
Like your dives
The lure of sunken ships
Taunting sharks teasing dolphins
Sleeping with beauty
Brilliant reefs
Underwater caves
By the time you surface
Mesmerized by
How infectious lies could be
And how easy to score
 Lying again and again……….

Here is the catch
My boy my big boy
I have sinned too
I have lied so far
In this very poem
The truth is
I hate liars
So you must choose
Between  success and

Tom Brady or me

No comments:

Post a Comment