Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Looking for a courageous lawyer

    Dear friends
     I am in search of an attorney or a law firm to take legal action to recover my astronomical losses as a Dr. victim of “the war on drugs”.
        4 1/2 years ago DEA confiscated three cars  and $168,000 without due process.
       DEA  conspired with two doctors and one pharmacist  to file false complaints (proven perjuries ) to  delicense me.
     Without a trial I was sent to a federal prison where I did endure torture, abuse and rape.
   My posttraumatic stress response will not hold me back from pursuing justice.
   I am looking for a courageous lawyer to go after the bad apples.
    The documentation I have is extraordinary what I would describe as ”DNA like evidence”.
   Please contact me at 301 2049004 or by email alensalerian@gmail.com.
With gratitude

Alen j Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment