Saturday, November 28, 2015

5 POEMS FOR 20000 Fallen Doctors Note: in the last 10 years 20,000 pain doctors were silently destroyed by false accusations of drug trafficking.

5 POEMS FOR 20000 Fallen Doctors
Note: in the last 10 years 20,000 pain doctors were silently destroyed by false accusations of drug trafficking.





Lullabies After Defeat

It's not my pain
My pride
My ego
Screaming
You're hearing
My soul
Nesting good souls
Lullabies after defeat
Vibrations of  broken strings
Not mourning
Yearning
To be heard
Long after I'm gone





Blaming The Fallen

When bad things happen
Blame comes
Welcome peppered hints
Pointing at fallen
Punching holes
Blunt shots
Buckling knees
Unsteady feet
Better fleeing
Not hearing
Not watching
Arrows passing through
Nothing could stop
Heavy chandeliers
Wrongly blamed
For Titanic's sinking
Innocent lives lost
Not because why
Life concealing
Bad genocides








No Storms No Lightning

Don't hold my hand
Whispering encouragement
No pats on my back
Don't shed tears  quietly
Just listen
Listen carefully
Be curious about life
Why a giant Oak tree
Falls down
Fading away
No storms no lightning
Many oak trees perfect
Except this one
This unlucky Oak tree






Please Do Something

Please make noise
When swallowed
Some noise
Some sound
Any sound but silence
Please do something
When eaten alive
Or poisoned in the back
Move a finger or toe
Lifting eyebrows
Storming eyelashes
Eyes glaring unashamed
Warning victims after you
Grandchildren
Strangers you never met
May save one life
With one sound
A finger or a single eyelash
Standing tall
Making noise

Becoming An Iceberg

Do you mind my dear
My moving to the North Pole
Sitting on top
Watching Earth
Becoming an iceberg
Tall cool whiteness
No more burden
My heavy laundry
Fat pride
My blind insightfulness

Destroying lives everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment