Monday, November 23, 2015

special announcement of good news and public thanks

                                Doctors For Equal Rights For Mental And Physical Pain
                                  8409 Carlynn Drive Bethesda, MD 20817  wwwdrsalerianblogspot.com


     November 23, 2015

     Dear Friends

     Finally the good news. After five years my government did return my passport and the bond.
   I cherish my freedom. Today I only want to thank and thank again.
   There are many people to thank. 
   My special gratitude to Glen Donath, Jennifer Loeb, Josh Berman , Nick Thomas, Wendell Webster and David Sanford for their outstanding legal work.
  I'm humbled by the incredible generosity of Saleri,Saribay, Simon families and the Kristin Saleri and MacArthur foundations. Special thanks to Dr. Petro and Leslie Karanasias, Andy and Hayde Torosian,Tanya and Michael Dietz, Dr. Antonia Baum,Lynn and Cliff Stuewe and Nobel laureates Bobby Muller and Orhan Pamuk.
    I remain forever grateful to the courageous reporters Philip Keene, Earl Cole of Voice newspaper, Gary Nuremberg  Of WUSA Washington DC, Professor James Fetzer of Veterans today.
   No doubt without the  compassion and excellence of my doctors Dr. Michael Gross and Dr Jason Engel I would not have been alive today.
   I hope and pray that what my family encountered will never happen to another pain Dr. in the future.
With gratitude


Alen J Salerian MD

No comments:

Post a Comment