Thursday, November 5, 2015

Me A Tulip Singing dr Salerian poem image

 Me A Tulip Singing

 “I am a poet”
The man was singing
“You are a beggar”
The voice said
“Begging often to be read”
“I am a writer
Can’t stop my mind
They flow out ”
“You are a lying beggar”
The angry voice
 Getting louder
“Poems my water and sun
Me a tulip singing”
The tulip sang
“Also delusional”
The voice interrupted
“Perhaps this time
You’re  right
And I know
Not many care about poems
People love drama
Star Wars Godfather”
“Excuses excuses”
The voice whispered
Stillness of the night
Majestic silence
Permeating crisp air
Before the poet sang
“Who are you
Why so kind to me
Showering me
With attention
Unusual affection
Flattered I feel
Could sing all night”
Then the voice spoke
“ I’m your brain

You woke me up!”

No comments:

Post a Comment