Saturday, November 28, 2015

My First Rape

My First Rape

Can't tell
Whether Mozart or Mendelsohn playing
A bad Thursday
Patches of ice I remember
That the rest
Fuzzy head waking up
For a good while didn't know
Couldn't figure
My first rape
My loving brother and wife
Made me listen to music
Healing they said
Days and days
40 nights
Listening to Bach concertos
Some Vivaldi
Then old blues
Lots of jazz
For whatever reason
 I don't remember the second
Some big shot said
Must have been traumatic
Why not an asylum
They have music
The third  in asylum
No good remembering
Trying to forget
Smells sounds faces



Note:

 20,000 destroyed lives of pain doctors in America in the last 10 years. Most left financially destitute many imprisoned many victims of assaults. I was one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment