Monday, February 16, 2015

Dennis lee,Abington Virginia and harassment of Vanessa Mullins

                           Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                      dralensalerian.blogspot.com 


Earl Cole
Philip Keene
The Voice Newspaper

February 16, 2015


Dear Earl and Philip

   I would be very grateful if you investigate the misfortunes that have struck Vanessa Mullins a wonderful mother and a founding member of doctors for equal rights for mental and physical illness.
 Under highly suspicious conditions Vanessa was placed in a shelter and  temporarily lost the custody of her daughter Kaleigh . I'm not privy to the details but having known her I can say she's a great mother and she is not involved with drugs or crime.
   I wonder whether some other influences contributed to  her recent problems.  Vanessa courageously fought all kinds of pressures from Dennis Lee and refused to falsely testify against me.
 This may be a coincidence of course but something similar had happened to another patient from Southwest Virginia. In 2009 Linda Mullen had told me that Mr. Lee had pressured her to lie about a phantom sexual relationship with me. Mr. Lee called me Dr .Pill MILL in the courtroom. When Linda refused to cooperate she lost  the custody of her daughter .
 I've been extraordinarily touched by these two courageous women who have suffered for defending the truth. They are my heroines.
 You recall Mr. Lee did not show up for a public forum in Cedar Bluff in December 2011. Later I would learn that this publicly held forum organized by your newspaper was secretly taped by DEA  and one of the participants was an undercover DEA asset who passionately talked about her sons psychiatric problems. She then asked me to consult as an expert. I took the bait. I got involved. The same woman befriended Vanessa  secretly taped their conversations to help Dennis Lee prosecute me. Is this normal life in Southwest West Virginia?
 I would appreciate your publishing this letter in your paper.
Respectfully

Alen J Salerian MD

1 comment: