Saturday, February 14, 2015

rand paul Will you stop DEA dirty tricks?

                           Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com 



Mr. Pres. will you stop DEA DIRTY TRICKS?
Alen J Salerian MD

Two years before DEA indicted me for being a greedy and incompetent doctor engaged in drug trafficking DEA circulated  a press release with the same faults accusations. This was circulated throughout the Internet.
Three years before my indictment DEA BULLIED pharmacists to deny  my prescriptions.
Three years before my indictment Citibank refused to serve the Salerian Center for neuroscience and pain.
Bravo DEA. Great job spying bullying terrorizing doctors.
When will you stop?

You will not . That's why I want to know what the next president will do to stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment