Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dr. Salerian new beginning, farewell and thanks to patients and colleagues

                                Doctors For Equal Rights For Physical And Mental Pain
        8409 Carlynn Dr. to cause Bethesda, MD 20817               alensalerian@gmail.com
                                           dralensalerian.blogspot.com
       Founding members Siobhan Reynolds Kevin Byers Vanessa Mullin Alen J Salerian


February 27, 2015

Dear Patients Friends And Colleagues

  This is my announcement of my new life as a physician dedicated to promote Hippocratic medicine. This is also my farewell to the practice of medicine.
  Two people lied and I went down. After my fall many atrocities struck   my associates and patients. My bookkeeper and a key board member committed suicide, a physician associate died of a bleeding ulcer. Seven patients committed suicide.
  Without a trial I was falsely imprisoned and tortured while I was under siege by hostile cancer cells invading my body. I had surgery.
  So far I have survived thanks to the goodness of my family, supporters and gifted doctors.
 I am committed to help others with lessons learned.
I will need your support to help others. Please please visit my blog  dralensalerian.blogspot.com
Let us march forward . Reason will  prevail.
Let us end the persecution of pain doctors and  people with mental or physical pain.


Alen J Salerian MD

1 comment: